Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Most Amazing Piece of Home Decor I Have Ever Seen


Friends, I am so happy today!

My guyfriend just got me a Triwizard Cup lamp as a gift!! I couldn’t be more thrilled! The lamp is absolutely beautiful – it’s what any die hard Harry Potter fan wants to light up their room. The detail on this lamp is absolutely fantastic and it adds wonderful soft light to any room. I plan on showcasing this lamp every opportunity I get. It’s amazing and I love it!

Considering the bad news I got last week regarding the Half Blood Prince movie change, this really helps to make up for it. I can’t think of anything that could make how I feel right now even better…perhaps some Hogwarts express bookends (hint, hint)? The bookends would go great with all seven of my Harry Potter books and upcoming Tales of Beedle the Bard companion book, don't you think?

No comments: