Monday, May 11, 2009

First TV Spot for 'Half Blood Prince'

The promotional efforts for Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince are starting to pick up steam, with the first TV spot airing last week (this one on the CW channel). The video of the commercial has been posted online for your viewing pleasure (check it out in HD, if you get a chance!).

I must say, I've missed clinging to the side of my couch (or any object within immediate reach) and being completely awe-struck when one of these commercials air on TV. This is usually followed by a minute or two of fairly loud squealing and jovial utterances of "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god." You can never anticipate when these commercials are going to air, so they really are a little 30 second treat that can bring one short-term happiness at any given moment. The first of many such occasions is here...

No comments: