Tuesday, October 19, 2010

One Month to Go!

We are just ONE month away from the release of Deathly Hallows, Part 1! Who's gettin' excited?! For millions of us who have journeyed with the boy wizard since Number 4 Privet Drive, this final face off with You Know Who will be extra special. AND, the finale is split into two, so there is some comfort in knowing that we can cherish each moment and say our goodbyes slowly.

For me, the next two months will be quite special. Not only will Part 1 finally hit theaters, but I will be heading to Orlando to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park in December (jealous?). I wholeheartedly believe that each of these experiences, the movie and vacation, will be something I value for years to come. They will certainly affect me in an almost life changing way. You roll your eyes, but seriously. They will. The Potter series has changed my life. It brings me a lot of comfort, joy, and laughs, and, while I hate to see it all come to an end, on screen at least, I am really looking forward to experiencing it with my fandom friends.

So, get excited y'all! One month to go! Eeek!

No comments: