Monday, July 7, 2008

Exclusive First Look at Half Blood Prince

Hello muggles!

This past 4th of July weekend had a different set of fireworks in the Potter fandom…a whole new set of photos from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half Blood prince film. USA Today provided fans with an exclusive first look at the film and featured six new photos. You can check out the full article and the view the photos at http://www.usatoday.com/life/movies/news/2008-07-02-potter-first-look_N.htm

Also released over the weekend, is the photo posted here of Luna Lovegood in her Spectrespecs. I love this photo! OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for this movie to come out!

For the time being, I would suggest that my readers to check out all the newly released photos via the link provided above. I will soon post the pictures by their individual links for easier access.

In the meantime, keep twiddling those dials. The next password will be gurdyroot!

No comments: